Traditional Designer Overboard Kit
Measuring your Main Panel:
- Take the endcaps off your current baseboards and measure from the end of one pipe to the end of the other.
- Subtract 15 inches from your measurement, this is your Panel Length. Enter this measurement above in feet.
- If there is less than 1 inch of clearance on either end of your pipes, or your pipes go into the wall, please call our customer service team, we have a custom solution for your room.
- Overboards can cover all baseboards that are under 8.5 inches tall.
- Our endcaps have an outside length of 8.5 inches and an inside length if 7.5 inches.
- If you have a molding behind your current baseboards we can notch our endcaps to fit your situation, please call customer service.